Monday, February 18, 2013

The Big Blowout

Rex and I have been fighting for days now. Jeannette broke the unspoken rules and it made me have to confront Rex. Why couldn't she just keep her big mouth closed? Everything was just fine and dandy. Now Rex is storming around here yelling at me to work. Why on Earth should I have to do that when he's perfectly capable of providing for us? If he'd get off his high horse and stop acting like a loon, everything would be fine. Oh for Pete's sake, here he comes again....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

That sorry SOB tried to kill me! He was going to throw me right out the window along with everything that's important to me! It's all because of those blankety-blank kids and their ridiculous needs. Why do they have to be so needy? I thought I taught them better than that! Now I have to go find myself a job to shut Rex up. How will I possibly be able to work on my painting if I'm working all day? I'M AN ARTIST for Pete's sake! Maybe I'll just get myself fired after a few months just like Rex, see how he likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment